joke ( not for women nor under 18)
  • A man noticed that a couple moved in next door. The wife was extremely beautiful. He noticed that the wife liked to sunbathe. She usually wore a bikini showing off her super sized breasts. He made it a point that everytime she sunbathed, he would trim his hedge just to look at her breasts. One day, he couldn't take it in and he went next door. He rung the doorbell several times. When finally a huge great khali kind of man came out. He said ''What?'' The man mumbled "I saw how beautiful your wife is sir" "So?" the man replied. "Well I actually saw how big and beautiful her breasts are. I would gladly pay you a billion dollars if I could kiss her breasts." The man was about to murder the poor guy when the wife came along. She pulled him inside and they discussed the matter. The man pulled in the poor guy and said "okay, for a billion dollars you can kiss my wife's breasts. The woman takes off her bra. The two things hung free at last. Our guy takes one in each hand and rubs them against his face in ecstasy.
  • This goes on for several minutes. The husband becomes annoyed and says "Just kiss them already!" He replied "I can't" "Why not?" "I don't have a billion dollars"
  • Rofl! Great joke mate :)... Sounds like something i would do ;)
  • Hahahaha wow. That's a cunning man there. I'd probably murder him if he had pulled something like that on me though.:)
  • Melinda S STAFF said:
    Hahahaha wow. That's a cunning man there. I'd probably murder him if he had pulled something like that on me though.:)

Ahhhh...but you aren't apposed to the billion bucks idea though. HAHAHAHAHAA
  • NecroshineX said:
    Ahhhh...but you aren't apposed to the billion bucks idea though. HAHAHAHAHAA

Apposed? I'm not apposed to anything.
    Opposed is a whole different story though.;)
  • Melinda S STAFF said:
    Apposed? I'm not apposed to anything.
    Opposed is a whole different story though.;)

You meany, Mel. Honestly, making fun of his misgivings. In this case, the either apparent ability to spell or type on a keyboard.
    If it's the keyboard, then everyone makes mistakes. I, for one, am constantly making typo errors, which frustrate me as I know I can spell :frown:

The other possibility is that he was joking and purposely made the mistake to see if anyone would notice. I'm sure that's the reason. At least he'll tell us that is the reason :laugh: lol
  • Hey...can i help that my fingers work faster than my brain at times? :p
  • My brain works faster than anything else, usually when it's related to something one of my female friends have said and I end up thinking of something that's well certainly not for children should I say? ;) hehe
  • me 2...
    I can't helpp ity :(