• A new blog entry has been added:

[drupal=285]hmmm[/drupal]

Not really feeling the whole christmas spirit yet which is odd since I was the one who picked out the tree, decorated the tree, helped decorate my brother's apartment and made christmas cookies.Why don't I feel the christmas spirit? It's a filial war zone right here! I came home from the bible study tonight and felt very thrilled with everything that was going on and came home to screaming, yelling, crying and more screaming. It got louder louder and LOUDER STILL!! (sounds like something from a Poe movie doesn't it?) It just kept getting more intense to the point where I decided I was not going to hang out around here any longer and called my boyfriend up right away and asked him what he was doing.
  • Morning Mel,

Sorry to hear about you being a little down. Everyone gets those times once in a while and you will get through it just like everyone else. If not....give a call. I'll grab a midget, a jar of smuckers and a stapler. I'm sure I could find some way to get you to crack a smile.

Merry Christmas

Nec
  • Excuse me sir, but I do believe the position of joker is taken, by me, lol.
    Who do you think organised the exploding chocolate fountain last night? Unless you missed that of course. I'm just a tad upset that I missed it, I would've loved to have seen the looks on everyones faces when that thing exploded and chocolate went EVERYWHERE! ;)

Anyway, you know I'm nearly always around Mel if you need to talk, or just to simply vent off steam. If not, then just write me an email or something, ok hun? :)
    Anyway, speak later today maybe? :hug:
    Jay
  • Jason F Staff said:
    Excuse me sir, but I do believe the position of joker is taken, by me, lol.
    Who do you think organised the exploding chocolate fountain last night? Unless you missed that of course. I'm just a tad upset that I missed it, I would've loved to have seen the looks on everyones faces when that thing exploded and chocolate went EVERYWHERE! ;)

Anyway, you know I'm nearly always around Mel if you need to talk, or just to simply vent off steam. If not, then just write me an email or something, ok hun? :)
    Anyway, speak later today maybe? :hug:
    Jay

HAHAHAHA!! Very well then.......sir :::grins a bit and steps back:::
  • Nec said:
    HAHAHAHA!! Very well then.......sir :::grins a bit and steps back:::

Er please don't mock.

I would hate to get out of the jolly christmas mood by setting Mel and Jane on you.
    In fact, I might not bother with them as they're only for "special" people who need sorting out.

Might just send Rory round so he can perform his "act" from last years christmas party. ;)
    That routine is enough to make anyone sorry and to make them fall back into line :laugh: MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :laugh:
  • Jason F Staff said:
    Er please don't mock.

I would hate to get out of the jolly christmas mood by setting Mel and Jane on you.
    In fact, I might not bother with them as they're only for "special" people who need sorting out.

Might just send Rory round so he can perform his "act" from last years christmas party. ;)
    That routine is enough to make anyone sorry and to make them fall back into line :laugh: MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :laugh:

Whatever you do...please....oh please dont sick Mel and Jane on me. Thats the last thing I would want. ::: bites lip to keep from cracking a smile :::
  • Nec said:
    Whatever you do...please....oh please dont sick Mel and Jane on me. Thats the last thing I would want. ::: bites lip to keep from cracking a smile :::

OK, I'll let you off as you don't actually know the truth behind Mel and Jane, but let's just say they have more ways to truly hurt you with a cocktail stick than the entire US Navy Seals team put together, so calm it down...or else! :cool:

In fact, the US Navy Seals wouldn't accept them because they were TOO dangerous...you have been warned!
  • Jason F Staff said:
    OK, I'll let you off as you don't actually know the truth behind Mel and Jane, but let's just say they have more ways to truly hurt you with a cocktail stick than the entire US Navy Seals team put together, so calm it down...or else! :cool:

In fact, the US Navy Seals wouldn't accept them because they were TOO dangerous...you have been warned!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! That I have Jay....that I have.
  • Nec said:
    HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! That I have Jay....that I have.

And don't you forget it. Rob got a bit too big for his boots and I had to send the girls round. You see, other places have "the boys" that you send round, not us, we have "the girls". And trust me, you don't want them round unless you've invited them round yourself for like a drink or something. :cool:

Keep yourself on the right side of the rules, and don't try to get too big for your boots, and everything will be fine. Winning MOM does not give you extra Kudos around here, ok? ;)