Chocograph  Pieces
  • Knowing that there are 6 chocograph pieces to find,what do I
    do when am told that their are no more chocographs to dig up.Have been to Chocobo's Forest and Chocobo's lagoon get same message at both places. Have 2 pieces so far but now am confused as to what do do next,do I keep digging at the forest and lagoon or go somewhere else,any help would be welcome,thank you.
  • well have you found all the chocograph places. Because if you have your ready to go to the chocobos air garden. If you have a gold chocobo look for a shadow while flying it but if you dont write back and I will help in any way that I can.
  • Oh that happened to me! So the problem is you cant find any chocograph pieces, Can you specify what chocobo color would you be? because if youre chocobo is yellow or blue etc... i think if you found all the chocograh for yellow it will stop giving you chocograph. Yuo should found the treasure to change to blue chocobo. Afterwards you can get again some treasures and pieces. if the lagoon and the garden stop it again. You should start finding all the treasures (chocograph) for that color until you evolve again. and if you turn to red another batch of chocograph and pieces will come out
  • Thank you both was very helpful! My chocobo is blue right now, will keep hunting for more chocographs. Have eight more to uncover and one that I can't, am guessing need to evolve into another colour, thanks again :-)
  • you guessed it. Keep striving for that gold chocobo so you can get to the air garden were the evil ozma lives.
  • thats right! but you need patience as you strive to be a gold chocobo! Sometimes chocograph are very hard to find! but i think its woth it! dont forget ozma is waiting for you!

• I know where all 20 chocographs are, but i'll only put them up if you would like me too, unless you want to search for them yourself i will not put them up.

Let me know.

GOOD GAMING!!!

(Edited by Evil Resident at 8:48 pm on June 16, 2001)
  • Sounds perfect Evil Resident!!

• If you don't want to know where all the chocographs are dont read on.
    This is manily for sledstormer so don't blame me if this spoils the chocograph hunt.

Chocograph 1: Streamside
    Location: Cross the bridge by the Chocobo Forest and search down by the beach area
    Treasure(s): Elixir x2, Hi-Potion x3, Ether x4, Gelminas Boots x2
    Hint: "Go check where the river meets the ocean, kupo."

Chocograph 2: Between Mountains
    Location: Check between the two mountainous regions in the very south-west corner of the Mist Continent
    Treasure(s): Potion x5, Hi-Potion x5, Tent x2, Cotton Robe x2
    Hint: "Go look near the mountains in the south-west corner of the mist continent."

Chocograph 3: Uncultivated Land
    Location: Check precisely southwest of the Evil Forest by the river
    Treasure(s): Antidote x10, Face Bracelet x1, Wing Eyes x3, Cargo Ship Card x1
    Hint: "The treasure is buried near a river, Kupo. I don't think it'll be easy to find."

Chocograph 4: Healing Shore
    Location: Check the beach north-west of Cleyra, on the very northwest area on the Mist Continent
    Treasure(s): Upgrade to Reef Chocobo
    Hint: "I've seen a beach that looks like this near a city with high winds, Kupo."

Chocograph 5: Abandoned Beach
  • Nice treasures! Evil Resident!
    but if your to confused to find that just search
    at yahoo for chocograph maps and TADAAAA!!!
    a map for chocographs and the bubbles and crack!
    use dead pepper for cracks and bubbles
  • Evil Resident,thanks a bunch really great inforomation

• Your welcome sledstormer, and yes your right about this site, everyone goes out of there way to help. And the next time you get stuck on FF9 you know where to come.

GOOD GAMING!!!
  • Hey Everyone!!
  • I belive that the final four are in the forest, and lagoon, though I could be wrong.
  • I know this is an old thread, but I had some trouble finding the location of the treasure for the 'ocean' chocograph, and ER has taken care of it for me!!
  • Mene always stops you whenever you get 8 items before time runs out.
  • Yeah, that's right juggleknot, I had 8 items (oops), but had oodles of time left.
  • In the Daguerro archipeligo there is an island with a Chocobo call slightly north and west of Daguerro itself.
  • here are the last four Chocobo Treasures that i don't see on the list above (ER, did you find these yet?)

21) Outer Island--21 Amethyst, 16 Garnet, 1 Genji Armor, 1 Ragnarok
    22) Outer Island 2--11 Sapphire, 1 Circlet, 1 Pumice Piece, 1 Hilda Garde 3 Card
    both the Outer Islands are near Eiko's village (be it ever so crumbled, there's no place like home) :biggrin: check all the small islands with woods in the northeastern area of the Outer Continent.
    23) Fairy Island--33 Potion, 15 Annoyntment, 1 Holy Miter, 1 Dark Matter Card--it's the island with a large mountain and a small forest, to the west of the Lifa Tree (Don't get off Choco!
  • Yes folks Juggleknot is right. Soon on my site under the Chocobo Map, I will put all the treasures that you find inside the world map chests.
  • Hey guys! I need help. I have all but 5 chocographs, and i have the sea chocobo, but i only have 2 of the chocograph pieces. What can i do? :confused: I really want to finish the quest! :(