Must leave you all...
  • I'm sure as you all have noticed that I haven't been posting here very much lately...And probably wont be able to...As my father has taken ill and needs me to take care of him...So a lot of my activity's have been reduced to knell to none... I still manage to play a little CoD but at short interval's, But thats it... I'll try my best and continue to post and put my $0.02 in where I can...But Can't promise... I just want to thank everyone for there great input on the topics I've posted, and thank all those involved in this great site...
  • your a good man shootemhigh hope to hear from you soon, all the best mate.
  • Good luck to you man. I wish your father well. I'll be looking for you on CoD4.
  • sorry did not play COD4 with you yesterday......

Hope your father gets well
  • We'll still be here whenever you are able to come back. I'll keep your pa in my prayers.:)
  • It's never good when someone you know is taken ill, much worse when they're family.
    We're all thinking of you and your father.
    Hope to see you again sometime in the not too distant future :)
  • I really hope yur dad gets better soon!!!!

See you around in the future x x
  • Hope to see you soon mate......
    Get better soon to your father......
    We'll miss you shootem.........
  • Well just an update...My father has pulled threw and is going to be ok...He gave us all a scare...But he's in good spirits...And is back to taking care of himself, weather we want him to or not...(stubborn old man..lol) But I would like to thank everyone for there kind words, I've said it before and I'll say it again...The community on this site is full of good people...So with that said....(I'M BACK) ...lol...Thanks again to all...
  • You're back?!?!?!? Oh yay!! That makes me happy!!:D

I'm happy to hear about your dad as well shootem. It's always scary when something happens to someone you care for but it's a great sigh of relief when everything goes for the good.:)
  • Hey man, great that you are back. Really great that your dad has pulled through.

Once again, glad you are back man,

Jay