Well, it's about dang time he came back...
  • Yeah, it's good ol' Dan. Sorry for the abrupt disappearance and lengthy hiatus but I have had some medical issues I have been dealing with over the past year which led to my inability to walk so it was kinda hard to be my usual cheery self...(no comment from those who know me)...anywho, I am walking now, not ready to run a marathon, but it makes a quick trip to the loo alot easier:huh:. I hope to be here alot more now, good to see you all have somehow managed to succeed in my absence:rolleyes:.

Cheers to ya.
  • Welcome Back Dan!

Yeah we succeeded but no that far without you
    yeah we missed you :rolleyes:
  • Awww glad to see you've come back around here Dan! Sorry to hear about the difficulties, but hopefully we can help put some sort of smile on your face.:)
  • Welcome back Dan.
    Sorry to hear about your medical problems man, but glad you've more or less got through them. Merry belated christmas to you :)
  • I was wondering where you had gone off to, Fluffmeister. Glad to hear things are improving health-wise for you. Welcome back! B)
  • Lyndon M STAFF said:
    I was wondering where you had gone off to, Fluffmeister. Glad to hear things are improving health-wise for you. Welcome back! B)

Lyndon, I think you've got the wrong Dan here. This Dan was formerly Devilchild remember?;)
  • Melinda S STAFF said:
    Lyndon, I think you've got the wrong...

Lyndon? Wrong? Who would've thunk it? lol.
    Told you that you are sooo not perfect like you make out to be :-p lol
  • Too many Dans around here to keep track of sometimes. :rolleyes: Sorry, devilish one!

As for you, Jay, never claimed to be perfect- anyone that does is lying! :p
  • Neither are you Jay...
    It's thought not thunk
  • I feel as though I have disappointed Lyn....:(

lol

..thanks for the wb folks.
  • Welcome back, hope that things are nothing but up for you from here on out.

How 'bout that, two old vets coming back in one day!
  • Rex77 said:
    How 'bout that, two old vets coming back in one day!

It's an APi version of Christmas.:p
  • Welcome back Dan!
    Glad you're feeling better and hope to see you around more often!
  • Lyndon does the ultimate social faux pas!!!

Nice to have you back Mr Ed!!! Sorry to hear of all theproblems but its great to see you again!!
  • Welcome back DC!!

Im sorry to hear about your unfortunate medical limitations, but Im glad you can walk again! Are you still into wrestling??
  • welcome back glad to see you have returned and are in better health marry belated christmas!!!
  • DC, my old darkside bro. It's good that you're back and on the mend, and I'm sorry to hear about your troubles.

It seems like it's about time to try and raise Lucifer.....any idea how?
  • I haven't heard from ol' Lucy in ages. We kept in contact for awhile after this place went down, but we lost touch. I remember I was gonna swing by his place a few years back on a surf trip.....never came to fruition though.