Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction
  • We'd like to hear what you think of Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction.
  • :w00t2::notworthy::clap::wub:

If that doesnt say it all then i'll put it into words.
    AMAZING I am in love with not just every Ratchet and Clank, but now also Ratchet and Clank Future:Tools of Destruction. It is a truly incredible game, the demo is incredible, i loved every second of it and when the final game comes out in the UK............I will love every second of that..........

Ratchet and Clank are the best !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • I bought this for my son. He LOVES the R&C series on PS2. I cant wait for him to open this one on Christmas!! I'm half tempted to open it and seal it back up but we all know thats a no no. lol!! Besides, he's a smart kid. He'll see the save game file or somthing and ask me about it. :o
  • never even heard of it till the adverts cam on tv is it only for kids or is it something for everyone its got a good following from what i here is it worth the purchase?
  • The game hits in the UK this December. This game is definitely an all ages title and well worth the purchase (on my second playthrough now). This is the 5th title for the characters on consoles (the previous titles are on the PS2).
  • i think rachet and clank tollsd of destruection is a good game i own it
  • Sounds GREAT! :( if only I had it :(
  • It came out November 9th over here Lyn..........;)

And well i just quote my last post except now i have the full dream and i am loving every second !!!!!!!!!!........:-

If that doesnt say it all then i'll put it into words.
    AMAZING I am in love with not just every Ratchet and Clank, but now also Ratchet and Clank Future:Tools of Destruction. It is a truly incredible game, the demo is incredible, i loved every second of it and when the final game comes out in the UK............I will love every second of that..........

Ratchet and Clank are the best !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He LOVES the R&C series on PS2

Dont blame him they are Incredible.......
    And woohoo i now have myself a PS/PS2 Memory card adaptor so i can get all me save files onto the PS3 and start reliving the classics too..........:D
  • Just beat it. Loved it.

IF you were not beguiled by the amazing images and seamless gameplay, you may have noticed something missing from the beloved PS2 games, at least I did. That rumble in your hands from the dura shock controller is obviously absent.

I scored a dura shock 3 controller, but only in time for the replay in challenge mode. By the way, the dura shock 3 ROCKS that game!
  • just seen a clip on utube about razorclaws how and where do find or get them looks like a real cool gadget to get to all those outa reach places
  • Yes, the Razor Claws are a nice weapon if you want to go all Wolverine-like on their sorry butts. They are a melee weapon, not used for climbing to any remote spots in the level. You can buy them at the weapon kiosk in planet Jasindu for a price of 125,000 bolts.
  • Razor claws are OK, but when they come up in the random weapon switch combat challenge they can be a bit of a pain.
  • The Plasma beasts for some reason really make me laugh, its an awesome weapon too powerful and effective. The groovitron is all it was said to be, very funny and useful when in a life-threatening situation. :)
  • I got this game for Christmas and I love it. The game looks absolutely amazing and the weapons are really cool. I'm about halfway throught the game at the moment. If you don't have this game GET IT NOW.
  • This is hands down the BEST! My daughter and I absolutely love, love, LOVE Ratchet and Clank. We've played all 4 of the PS2 titles many times over. My husband purchased a PS3 and RnCF:ToD as a Christmas surprise for the three of us and...well, I'm sure the screams could be heard from space.

The story, the action, the weapons, the characters... How will they ever top this? Kudos to Insomniac!!!

If you don't own Tools of Destruction, get it!
  • My wife bought it, and I love watching it. However, it is her game so thereby I must wait my turn. It looks truely fantastic and I salivate awaiting my turn.
  • I am still in the beginning of the game but I just love it already.
  • ratchet & clank i love the all i rember getting the frist 1 for cristmas a couple of years ago and i dident no what i was doing i was only about 7 then after playing it a little while i completed it but future tools of destruction is amzing i brough it boxing day and i played it for about 5 days and completed it the last boss i used the grovatron and my most powerfull gun i cant rember what its called. i hope they bring out another 1
  • I am also at the begining of the game...

From what I can see now the games is a very relaxing way how to spend some time. It is easy to play and that imo makes it fun in its own way.

The gfx are very colourful making it visually very enjoyable.

This game is not for the hardcore gurus that like challenges.

I would suggest this game to anyone who feels like a relaxing experience.
  • Getting every skill point, gold bolt and collectable in-game. Not to mention completing it a number of times, makes the game actually very hardcore!

Honestly, Ratchet and Clank is amazing!....:D
  • Best game RYNO 4ever rox!!! Best
  • I was always a big fan of ratchet and clank,
    but i personally think that the series is going down-hill now

The game is too repetitive now, with an un-inspiring plot line.
    pretty amazing visuals dont save it for me though, and once its played through it will end up at bottom of a stack of games.

The first 3 on ps2 were better........

The weapon level-up system was always good. In the next game, they should revert back to the weapon system in ratchet and clank one - twas better
    And that ryno gun - once you get it the game is too easy............on that topic the game is already too easy where you can only die by falling off a cliff. the next one should do something different.

But then again, i probably dont like the game because im more of a fps "Cough" "Cou-Cough-COD5 4 LIFE" "Cough" , so maybe im just past the whole adventure stage.........

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion