Hello Fellow Members
  • Hello all members of Ps Networks... Actually i had wanted to introduced my self as a new member of this site and may willingly need your kindly assistance frequently as needed... Like in some games difficulties and cheat code/walkthroug..
    I will be the most greaful person if your kindly assistance is given to me thank you all members.. Here my mail id [email]ahmedmoh37@gmail.com[/email]
  • yeh no worries mate what you need help with ?
  • I'm the cheats master and Lyn is everything else
  • Definatley, no question there i dont think theres anything you 2 dont know between you.
  • Welcome to APi! Between everyone on the site there aren't many questions we can't get an answer for.

Have fun posting!
  • sfjp@hotmail.co.uk said:
    Definatley, no question there i dont think theres anything you 2 dont know between you.

Yep, Lyn tought me everything I need 2 know... ain't that right Lyn ;)
  • Welcome to Absolute Playstation Moh. As far as answers go, all you gotta do is ask one of us and we'll start looking.

Happy posting.;)
  • welcome Moh, everyone here is really helpful, you'll be fine.

Just don't ask Shadow NOT to kill you on COD4!!!!!!
  • Just don't ask Shadow NOT to kill you on COD4!!!!!![/QUOTE]

ive tried it dosent work,i allways get a bullet in the "back" :p
    welcome aboard.
  • shaddow said:
    Yep, Lyn tought me everything I need 2 know... ain't that right Lyn ;)

You make it too easy for me to make with the smart*** remarks, shaddow. :p I'll hold back... this time.

If you do wind up needing some help in a game, moh, feel free to post it up in the Game Help section and we'll see what we can do.:cool: