WWE Smack Down VS Raw
  • Lyndon Staff-big help unlocking wrestlers.

Now, in season mode I have a lot of "exp" money. Is this only for create a stable and what is create a stable. What's the benefit?
  • Create-A-Stable lets you make your own tag teams or stables of wrestlers, up to 5 members. You can set this up to have your character come out of the same entrance as the others in your stable. It's another way of playing in Career mode.

As for the Exp money, you use this to unlock wrestlers and other items in the game. Check out the WWE Shop section of the game.
  • I finished Raw in season mode until the credits showed and then the same for smack down as if my season mode went as far as it can go. I continued in season mode and it shows my $ balance but seems to be the same story line as before.

My problem is that it allowed all wrestlers to become available to purchase except for Stone Cold Steve Austin & Mr. Perfect. I know what trophie has to be won to purchase them but never able to fight for them in season mode. Are they available to purchase by using some other game mode?
  • Steve Austin gets unlocked in the shop by winning the Royal Rumble trophy in season mode. Mr. Perfect is unlocked by winning the Backlash trophy. price for both wrestlers once unlocked is $12,000 each.
  • I have unlocked all trophies/wrestlers except for Royal Rumble and Back Lash. However, for example, I won the Royal Rumble (4 man rumble) but it didn't award me the royal rumble trophee in season mode. Will I or do I have to win more than one royal rumble to win this trophie and unlock Steve Austin? Thanks for your help.
  • Since my last thread regarding how to unlock Steve Austin I played Royal Rumble again. This time 6 man Royal Rumble with Steve Ausint as one of the opponents. I won the match but still it has not unlocked the Royal Rumble Trophie or Steve Austin. What am I doing wrong to be able to unlock Steve Austin?
  • Just wondering, which roster is your wrestler on? I read a bit that says you need to be part of the Smackdown brand to unlock him. This could be what is happening if your wrestler is in the Raw side of things.
  • I have been traded from Raw to Smack Down several times. Down Roster. When playing Season mode, it seems that first I am on the Smack Down roster. Then, credits will show. I am then traded to RAW. Is there a way to change the roster that I'm on or does that mean that I need to play season mode with a different wrestler? My season mode has been using Ric Flair.
    Thanks again.
  • I would say try using another wrestler, maybe even a created wrestler.
  • It says when I try to start a new season that it will override everything from my prior season. Does that mean that if I pick a Smack Down Roster wrester and start a new season that all of the wresters I have unlocked will again be locked?
  • No, it shouldn't re-lock the wrestlers and other items you unlocked so far (if it did that would be plain stupid on their part).
  • Thanks so much for your help. I have had so much trouble with such a seemingly simple game to figure out. Do you have the 2008 Smack Down VS Raw? If you do, do you recommend it already having 2007?
  • It worked! I changed season mode wrestler to Smack Down Roster fighter and it unlocked Royal Rumble Trophy. Thank you again.
  • tvatakis said:
    I finished Raw in season mode until the credits showed and then the same for smack down as if my season mode went as far as it can go. I continued in season mode and it shows my $ balance but seems to be the same story line as before.

My problem is that it allowed all wrestlers to become available to purchase except for Stone Cold Steve Austin & Mr. Perfect. I know what trophie has to be won to purchase them but never able to fight for them in season mode. Are they available to purchase by using some other game mode?

NO,YOU HAVE TO PLAY AS UNDERTAKER IN SEASON MODE.WHEN YOU R GIVEN
    THE CHOICE TO COMPETE FOR THE WORLD HEAVIWAIGHT CAMPIANSHIP SAY NO TO IT
  • What Happens When You Complete The Game In Season Mode In [legends