• So, yeah, I actually still exist, for anyone out there ancient enough to remember.

I do realize I came back and said this once before, but I do believe that was just previous to my old computer going kaput; but hey, I just randomly took a break in the middle of writing a paper and was looking through old archives that happened to include old browser bookmarks aaaand I ended up back here.

So, even if I rarely even touch my PS2 anymore, I'll probably orbit around now and then, whenever I find a moment of spare time between work'n'school!

In a word; heya!
  • Kentucky Fried Hippie! Thanks for the compliment. Glad you see me as "ancient":rolleyes:

Glad to have you back my friend! What have you been up to?
    Oh yeah, and in case you're confused...my old username was RedKennypup2004.:D
  • I had been wondering where you wandered off to, KFH- good to see you're still among us (even if only ocassionally).
  • Yay, Kenny! And, of course, Lyndon! ^^

Good to see y'all!

Mostly, I've been working on schoolstuffs! Finally in college, working on a degree in English/Writing. Aaand, well, blame my competitive nature, but I've been spending alllll of my time on school (and a part time job on the side) to keep up my 4.0. ^^

What've all of you been up to?
  • Besides bumming around here and messing with the PS3, not a lot. Did get a phone call today from a place I put an application to today so i'll be doing an interview next week. Maybe no more seafood plant for me! B)
  • I've been working on a writing degree myself as well, though I haven't been as lucky as you in keeping up a 4.0.;) I think I've got a 3.2, but I'm still pretty proud of myself.

Since our economy is not all that great right now I haven't been able to get a job though. I've applied at about twenty places and heard back from one place. Hoping it all works out.:D
  • Don't they have a student-worker program where you go to school? I mean, you'll surely get a -really horrible- job if you go that route, and one that pays absolutely nothing, but, it'd be enough to help! ^^;

Also, hooray for English majors! Boo on everybody that hates on liberal arts. ;)
  • Ahh, one of the old guys has returned. Glad to have you back. College has been taking up all of my free time too.
  • Kentucky_Fried_Hippie said:
    Don't they have a student-worker program where you go to school? I mean, you'll surely get a -really horrible- job if you go that route, and one that pays absolutely nothing, but, it'd be enough to help! ^^;

Also, hooray for English majors! Boo on everybody that hates on liberal arts. ;)

Hahaha, is that how you came across your sammich artist +1 job Kentuck? I'm holding off on the "student jobs" for right now. I want to become an English tutor if I had to choose from the student jobs, but for right now I have to show them I'm good in english first by completing my general English courses with good grades. So far so good though.:)

Yes, hooray for English majors!! Will I get an autographed manuscript from you when you when you get famous?
  • Melinda S STAFF said:
    Yes, hooray for English majors!! Will I get an autographed manuscript from you when you when you get famous?

But of course!

As for how I came across my cruddy job, I actually saw an ad in the paper and was all 'Hey, I'm gonna be going there next semester, so a job on campus would be all convenient and whatnot!' So...yeah. Since ARAMARK is technically not part of WKU, they don't have to obey the student work guidelines, which means they aren't limited to 20 hours a week! Whiiich means I'm practically a full-time worker. XD

Hooray for drudgery!