Rate The Avatar Above You!!!
  • yeah i know he's really good. i like Rooney and C Ronaldo

really good players. Messi is good also(not my fav tho)
  • Noticed this had fallen by the wayside and since I did myself an av switch (again) figured I'll see if this can keep going. I'll give the footy player pic a 6 as it's somewhat basic plus I'm not a fan of the game.
  • hmmmm...nice one lyn i liked that move ill give you...9/10
  • I can't believe that this thread is still going. Did i do good boss?? hahahaha

N.O.B., I'm somewhat of an FF fan so i'll give you an 8.

Nec
  • thanks nec i’ve rated your avatar didnt i ?
  • Nec said:
    I can't believe that this thread is still going. Did i do good boss?? hahahaha

N.O.B., I'm somewhat of an FF fan so i'll give you an 8.

Nec

Did u expect it to get deleted. Dead links dont go away, they just keep getting a million views in no new replies.
  • -=Gladius=- said:
    Did u expect it to get deleted. Dead links dont go away, they just keep getting a million views in no new replies.

I just didnt think it was going to make it this far.

Nec
  • oooo.....brutal id give yours a 3.2 just is boring
  • opps never mind sorry
  • Since i like war games, ill give yours 6.9 general
  • ok shaddow i'll rate your's as....uhhh....7.7
  • I'll give you a reasonable 8.0
  • I do like a bit of humour. An 8.0 for you, Ganon.
  • hey guys just edit my avatar to a corvette hope it's gonna be loved by any one
  • good looking car but utter s$it to drive special edition that one aswell i beleive for that race driver cant remember who though.
  • ill rate yours 8.0 m8
  • veyron love the engineering but hat e the looks gonna give it a 5
  • uk poster huh, give it a 9
    since i live in england.
  • yeah prince the picture looks bad hut the car is awesome
    ill rate it as 10.0 since i like super fast cars
  • sure thnx N.O.B
    ill give urs a 9.0
  • That is a sweet car i give it a perfect ............................10.9!!!! Who made it?
  • i made it dawg,
    ill giv urs a 8.5 since i dnt know wots happening in the pic
  • 8.5? man i gave you 10.9. ......-.9 points naw im kidding 10.9 still (and its Ichigo from the anime show bleach)
  • dis iz da sketch breda, u dnt giv sum1 10.0 rating bcoz he/she gave u a 10.0 u luk at da avatar, nd tink frm there onwards, ok.
  • what the f$ck does that say mate ?
  • That was my cusin saying that you dnt hav to giv someone a 10 rating because he or she has given you a ten rating, you hav to look at the avatar then think from there onwards, OK, My cousin does get out of hand.;)
  • couldnt read it though im not the best at reading texting language
  • Why, ur british arent u, i can tell by the avatar.
  • prince y does int ur cousin have an account of his own?
  • He only likes to f**k about, he thinks forums are bullsh*t, (which they are not) he also likes p*ss*ng people off too, wich i hav to whck him :D
  • oh how did he get your password?
  • i left my PC on and he was on youtube, fu*ing around, he went on this tab and replied to some threads.
  • :o wow that is unbleiveable well what r you gonna do?
  • nowt, hes a gud lad
  • also General- to get back to the topic, ill rate your avatar 9.5
  • yeah i changed it its red from red dead revolver :) still a perfect 10 for you
  • thanx m8, do u hav a ps3
  • Bugatti Varon nice im a classic car person my self but im going to give you a 7 because tho new cars aren't my thing there fast enough.

while i here can you guys help me pic a new avatar

there is the avatar that i have up now but i dont really fink it goes with the colour of the forum (jolan is my cousin's band)

or a signed top had by slash as my dp
  • Safe,ill giv yours a 9.7
    i like the design and the artwork
  • ok so ill keep the jolan then thanks
  • Where did you get it? Is it your own design? And to answer your question prince yes yes i do and 9 for you ghost
  • it is the logo for my cousins band, he designed it.
  • I will give it an 8.5 for originality
  • is that you mate ? if so i give you a 9 for lookin like one scary mother F*****
  • yep it is me! I will throw you a 9.5 cuz England rocks,

GO MAN U!
  • ok then....i'll rate your's as 8.5 skillet....nice ingry face
  • nice car dawg, 9.0 for u
  • I'm still saying 7 for you Prince

I'VE CHANGED MY AVATAR yet again!!

ZakK Wylde my second favorite guitarist (slash is number one)

wow i made so many typos in me above post.

hey Skillet what type of guitar do you have?
  • ill giv it a 8 ghost
  • wow its been dead around here lately....
  • i know hey, i might start some new threads

i'll give you an 8 general
  • jeez talking about something else and then giving me a rating. I see how it is oh by the way 9 for u
  • sfjp il give you a 10 beacuse of the flag
  • Im gonna go with a 6 on this one. Good quality pic, but I was never a fan of chuckie
  • i know Chris n staff has not posted but i give you a 10/10 i love that movie

(i have all ready rated yours mike)
  • Hey Ghost....is your Avitar a photo of Zack Wylde. Looks good to me.

I'll give it a 8 1/2 out of 10!
  • It's gotta be either Ifrit or the Devil.

I'll give it a 8.
  • yea its Zakk Wylde #$%ing awesome guitarist!

7.5/10 for the goat demon
  • Ghost of Gn'r Past said:

{snip} goat demon

Goat Demon...?! It would appear your perception of member avitars is about as keen as your choice of guitarists....
  • yes GOAT DEMON!!!!

though your name is lucifer your avatar is not. lucifer was a angel before he became the devil, in art he is alwase dipicted as a angel because it shows him as being a deciving, lieing, evil tempter. it has only been recently were he has been shown as a red dude with horns.

so lucifer = fallen ANGEL

what do angels look like? well seeing as they are confused with humans by some people in the bilbe they must look human.

you avatar does not look like a humanoid angel to me so there for it can be the devil.

so what is it?

A COOL LOOKING GOAT/DEMON THING!!!
  • Ghost of Gn'r Past said:

though your name is lucifer your avatar is not. lucifer was a angel before he became the devil, in art he is alwase dipicted as a angel because it shows him as being a deciving, lieing, evil tempter. it has only been recently were he has been shown as a red dude with horns.

so lucifer = fallen ANGEL

what do angels look like? well seeing as they are confused with humans by some people in the bilbe they must look human.

Really...???

From where did you receive that information. I would be MORE than happy to discuss the theology and history of the Bible and its characters with you. You tell me, which ORIGINAL version(s) and translations would you like to discuss in depth and point out the diatribe you just spewed:
    Hebrew, Aramaic or Greek, which would be, naturally, the Septuagint, Vulgate or Targum.

If you want to try and "educate", lets do so not based on the Textus Receptus (King James versions) familiar with the Western World, but rather the original text's and how they were originally translated into the KJV, which contains collated textual variants from over 82 Greek manuscripts. The Novum Testamentum Graecum, cum lectionibus variantibus the text of the Editio Regia (KJV), enumerated well over 30,000 textual variants of the Septuagint and Vulgate.

Unlike the "prettied up" version of the KJV, are you aware of how Lucifer is and was described in the ORIGINAL text's....?
  • lucifer... i give you 9/10 god picture yo
  • Not really keen with the whole car as an avatar. - 5.25/10?

Lucifer means Son of the Dawn. It's written ol' Lu comes across as a Majestic and beautiful Angel of light. [Yes. he was an angel fallen from grace as they say) Quite the contrary to goat face. But true I guess in representing his ugly face without make-up. Kool for a heavy metal album pic...
  • Messenger_Freak said:
    Not really keen with the whole car as an avatar. - 5.25/10?

Lucifer means Son of the Dawn. It's written ol' Lu comes across as a Majestic and beautiful Angel of light. [Yes. he was an angel fallen from grace as they say) Quite the contrary to goat face. But true I guess in representing his ugly face without make-up. Kool for a heavy metal album pic...

well...(don't have any other pics) lol

but i don't like the words in an avatar...sooooo...here is 5/10
  • ....*sigh* Fair enough.

Actually, this Avatar I quite like. With all the clichés these days, I rarely see these types of Avatars. (well from where I've being)
    7.85/10
    It didnt rank higher - mainly, because I'm a hardass.
  • all right....i've changed my avatar..now it's an XR-45 Cariburn from ace combat X....
  • 9.5 i really like it N.O.B ^^
  • okamia05 said:
    9.5 i really like it N.O.B ^^

thanks okamia..i like naruto too here's 10
  • Wow If feel so left out man. I am one of those people who stick around with the same Avatar. I NEVER get tired of seeing Red ,as you know is from Red Dead Revolver, sneaking around a corner about to sneak attack an unspecting outlaw. Classic example of a bounty hunter.
    And because I'm a sucker for jets 10 for you N.O.B.
    P.S. Yay the return of the rate the avatar above you. Hopefully the Avatar rewards too. ^_^
    P.S.S Can someone that was here when the Avatar awards were around tell me about them? I apparently just missed that gracious time period. :(
  • I am sorry I have deceived you. I have changed my avatar to Helghast.
  • I Like it Red, i'll give you a 8.5 for that, not a BIG fan of Killzone, but good avatar!!
  • Ah, Spinal Tap- true classic! I'll have to go to 11 for that one Don (those that have seen This Is Spinal Tap will get the reference). ;)
  • Hmm 8.5. Oh well better than my last avatar. Hmm 7 for you Lyndon not a big fan of Full Metal Alchemist.
  • ^ I don't know. Never got into Killzone 2. Played it, but found it inferior to CoD4. Over-hyped game, over-rated game. But, in saying that - the Avatar looks good.

7.01/10?
  • Nice avatar, messenger freak. A 9 for you ;).
  • Well messenger I guess I'll take the rating. (do I really have a choice? :D)
  • General Red, I'd say about a 8.
  • General Red said:
    Well messenger I guess I'll take the rating. (do I really have a choice? :D)

Lol....not really no. :p

@Melinda S -
    Hmmm, That's a toughy that one. Looks like a scene from a movie or some theatre performance. They also look like two dudes about to frenchie each other. I don't know. I'll be nice and give you 9.45/10 just because your a FFVII fan and because your a cool chic. :)
  • Messenger_Freak said:
    @Melinda S -
    Hmmm, That's a toughy that one. Looks like a scene from a movie or some theatre performance. They also look like two dudes about to frenchie each other. I don't know. I'll be nice and give you 9.45/10 just because your a FFVII fan and because your a cool chic. :)

It was a scene from a play I wrote Messanger, called "Harley's Moment in Heaven"...and it's not two guys. Its a guy and a girl...about to frenchie each other.;)

Thanks for the high school though. Finally my Final fantasy love has gotten me somewhere.:p
  • I got a new new avatar! It is Cole from Infamous Bio Leeching a reaper. I don't do Bio leeching yet because I want to play through the game as the hero first. (to feel better about hurting all the innocent virtual people when I play as the villain :p )

Melinda
    About an even 8.
  • hmmmm....nice avatar general i give 9
  • I cant remember if I already rated yours N.O.B.
    If not I give you a 9.
  • I would have to go with a 7, I'm afraid, Red. Would have been a bit higher if it was a pic of the actual leeching instead of the "just before" pic.

Decided on an InFamous- style av for myself for a bit, a pic of Kessler.
  • Yeah I would have liked one that showed the actual bio leech but I couldn't find a picture of it :(. What I really want is a pic of the dustmen conduit the 2nd one not the first one.

And I like the pic really looks cool. 9 for you Lyndon

And I need some help I'm in the historic district and I'm at the part where Kessler has six doctors tied up along with Trish and I can only save Trish or the doctors who should I choose?! I has been killing me! (I am a hero by the way)
  • I need to get some more war game avatars. (my name is GENERAL Red) :D
  • I forsake all war games and infamous for this cute little guy! He is from the last guardian a new rpg from the makers of Shadow of the colossus and Ico.
    He is so cute!.... and big he is a chimera. :clap:
  • Do you expect anything else from the makers of S.O.T.C. and Ico?
    P.S. I own Shadow Of The Colossus and it is still one of my favorite games ever.
  • i can't figure out what's the picture is....but i like the angel of the camera...you know some light in the dark...so here is 8/10
  • Well because I got a new avatar (and this thread needs a new post before it becomes just hieroglyphics on the wall) I'm posting to see what you think about Ezio the decedent of Altair and one dual hidden blade wielding, kick a@@ assassin
  • I like it!

I give it a 8.5 :)
  • Don't believe I've had the pleasure of rating yours Lucifer. Gotta dock the score a huge amount because it is kinda creepy, so I give you a 9 because the artwork is amazing.
  • I FOUND IT!!!!! Didn't think I would find this thread, yay
    Anyways, above is an A-10 ThunderboltII possibly the ugliest plane in the U.S. Air Force, but it has a certain beauty to it.
    Wouldn't you agree?
  • Ok forget the A-10, this avatar probably works well with me. It just says Death iminant. If that is spelled right.
  • Since this is an old thread, I'm going to bend the op a little... Lyndon, I'll give your current avatar a perfect 10 :D Been wanting to comment on your latest avatar, glad this thread helps, hehe :P
  • bah blah bah blah buh blah, theres my comment. i participated
  • Have no clue what the avatar above is.....??
  • Its the one and only Electro Gypsy! If you do not know, just youtube it. :59:

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion