My shadow casts over once again!
  • Hey everyone, its lethal back for another round lol. Just wanted to say hi and catch you around the forums!
  • how do mate what you playing ?
  • Glad Lyndon got your stuff straightened out there Lethal. Have you come back to try to beat me in Blogging once again?

How have things been going for you?:)
  • Hey hey, nah Im not getting into the bloggin stakes this year. To make it short and sweet though Im pretty much starting over again because I split with my gf of 3 years and just found out today (after a week and a half) she is already with another dude which really feels great, lol... no. Anyway so Im pretty much doing the same thing, butchers apprentice, 1 year to go, and trying to get the rest of my life sorted out. Got myself a Wii at the moment until the price of ps3 goes down next year. Well, I guess thats all, see you about.
  • hey mate good to see you!
  • demiseofsanity said:
    Hey hey, nah Im not getting into the bloggin stakes this year. To make it short and sweet though Im pretty much starting over again because I split with my gf of 3 years and just found out today (after a week and a half) she is already with another dude which really feels great, lol... no.

That sucks my friend. Perhaps you could offer me some advice speaking from a guy's POV on something.:)
  • Sure, what is it that you need advice on?