Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon help needed
  • Hi Guys.

Hope l am doing this right l am new to this site so here goes.

I have just got the new spyo Dawn of the Dragon and l can not grt past a part in the enchanted forest, l need to find a hermat some where near a water fall, l have been to every one and can not find any thing that could help me. So if any one know what to do please let me know.

Thank so much
  • I'm afraid that i can't find any info that can help you on the web, browny. And having not played through the game myself i can't offer you any assistance.
  • Thanks for answering Rob. can u suggest where l might go to get help.
  • Best thing i could suggest is that you purchase the game guide. It'll set you back a bit of money though...:rolleyes:
  • to get to the waterfall required follow the river upstream. Once your at the waterfall closest to the cheetah village fly through the water to get into a secret cave. Follow the cave until you find Meadow
  • have u opened the door? If u have, all you have to do to find the hermmit is go inside and follow the cave thrugh to get extra health. Look around for extra stuff, but u will find its mostly all blocked off. So go to the entrance of the cave and u wuill c a small patch of grass that allows you to climb up. Follow it up and around and you will then have to fight heaps of baddies before metting the hermit (he comes to u)
  • browny said:
    Hi Guys.

I have just got the new spyo Dawn of the Dragon and l can not grt past a part in the enchanted forest, l need to find a hermat some where near a water fall, l have been to every one and can not find any thing that could help me. So if any one know what to do please let me know.

Thank so much

kurt9999:nice to meet you hope we can be friends. look at every waterfall you will come to the place were there are 2 experince crystals.underneath the left there is a glowing thingy walk up to it and press circle there is the passage way from the on i don;t know what to do.try yahoo answers
  • browny said:
    Hi Guys.

Thank so much

Okay. First off, don't worry, I've had trouble with this level too. But what you have to do, is go to the waterfall where there is a log that you have to push over. {If you don't know what I'm talking about, it's past the largest waterfall. It's really the last waterfall} Then, go to the left side of the waterfall and you should see a big paw print on the wall. Attack it and there will be an entrance to your destination. :D
  • browny said:
    Hi Guys.

Thank so much

I already answered this for somebody else. But I'll tell you too. What you have to do, is go to the place where you have to push down a log. {You know, where you have to get the heavy orb to get the raft to meadow?} I think it's also the last waterfall. Well, once you get there, you go to the left of the waterfall and there you should find a large pawprint ingraved on the wall. Attack it. Then that should reveal an entrance. That will lead you to it. Oh, but once you get in, DO NOT go in the other cave ahead of you. It will just give you extra things like health. Instead, head that way and climb the vines that are right beside the other entrance.

Hope this helps
  • Hi guys.

I think I'm horrible at this game because I am having trouble at the very beggining of the level! I can't seem to escape the Golem at level 1. The green electric ropes just hold me down!

Any help would be REALLY helpful!