Let us see who's clever
  • A man has recently escaped from prison. He is going home on foot. He's on a country lane in bright daylight. He's 2 miles away from the prison when he spots a police car coming towards him. Despite knowing that all squads would be looking for him, he runs towards the car. When he is 10 feet away only then would he turn to the woods to hide

Why did he run towards the car?
  • The man is on a bridge when he spots the police car.
  • He's Mental ??????????
  • yeah, he's on the bridge
    was it was it that easy?

your turn wonderboy
  • Hmm i dont get it is the car somewhere esle than on the bridge? and why would u jump off a bridge and break ur legs. Unless he just goes to the side of the bridge in the begining which is cheating.

I was gonna say it was cause the police man forgot to put his parking break on
  • wonder boy your a mighty clever guy and shadow how the hell did you think that one up ill try and think of one might take a couple of days though.
  • I know quite a few riddles :D
  • Like this one

A man was to be sentenced, and the judge told him, "You may make a statement. If it's true, I'll send you to 4 years in prison. If it's false, I'll send you to 6 years in prison. After the man made his statement, the judge let him go.
    What did the man say?
  • think hard on that one people
  • im innocent ?.....................
  • He lied there so the judge would give him 6 years instead of letting him go
  • I did say think hard
  • I'm as small as an ant, as big as a whale. I'll approach like a breeeze, but can come like a gale. By some I get hit, but all have shown fear. I'll dance to the music, though I can't hear. Of names I have many, of names I have one. I'm as slow as a snail, but from me you can't run. What am I??
  • That's a hard 1....
  • The Wind? :confused:
  • somebody in this thread will kick themselves if they dont get it! :)
  • So I'm guessing not the wind then.
    My only other guess is God. If it's not God then I give up and I'll leave it to other people. Or I suppose going on those lines, it could just be as simple as Faith or possibly Hope. Those are my last guesses. If it's none of those then I give up :(
  • This is stupid but.... A fart
  • wonderboy said:
    somebody in this thread will kick themselves if they dont get it! :)

ok you better start kicking yourself lol its a SHADOW !
  • It's........ Me?
  • shaddow said:
    Like this one

A man was to be sentenced, and the judge told him, "You may make a statement. If it's true, I'll send you to 4 years in prison. If it's false, I'll send you to 6 years in prison. After the man made his statement, the judge let him go.
    What did the man say?

Can you solve that 1?
  • shaddow said:
    Can you solve that 1?

"I have pictures of you and the sheriff playing with the cuffs in cell #7" ????
  • No Necro that is a lie so he would give him 6 years instead of letting him go
  • shaddow said:
    No Necro that is a lie so he would give him 6 years instead of letting him go

......or is it?? :huh:
  • yes it is.......
  • should I just tell you guys?
  • I can only think of one thing.

I think he said something like "I'm having a heart attack". And then he dropped dead. Thus the judge let him go because he was no longer able to serve any sentence at all as he was beginning the longest sentence ever, Death!

That's my answer anyway. Yes, it's probably wrong, but it's one way of getting out of a prison sentence :laugh: lol
  • Well... Jay Wow! You got it........

WRONG
  • You'll kick yourselves and break all your consoles or anything else
  • I have one idea left.

I think he said "I find the defedant Not Guilty!" because he was also a judge and it became his "shift" when he was ready to speak.

And if it ain't that then I give up.
  • dang ok dont worry about the post i dint see jays anser
  • oh i know its one of them wird ansers that are both like a lie and not a lie in a wird way aint it.
    i cant fink of a e.g. but they do come up now and then
  • I still think that my answer would have worked. :huh:
  • You're all WRONG
    D'you want the answer
  • what ever tell me
  • He said "You'll sentence me to 6 years"
    If it was true, the judge would HAVE to make it false by sentencing him to 4 years.
    If it was false, then he would HAVE to give him 6 years. which would make it true.
    Rather than contradicting his own word, he set him free
  • martin jd said:
    oh i know its one of them wird ansers that are both like a lie and not a lie in a wird way aint it.

^^^^^^ so it was
  • yes it was martin
  • so shadow its still ur turn ya gonna tell another?

PS

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
    wonderboy said:
    somebody in this thread will kick themselves if they dont get it! :)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    hows your but feeling
  • Okay my turn........
    easy one

How many letters are there in the alphabet
  • no film?.............
  • sorry sfjp, I changed the question
  • sound , errrr 26 letters
  • wrong :o............
  • shaddow said:
    Okay my turn........

easy one

NONE! because the Royal Mail were on strike again so they couldn't deliver any :laugh:

Well I thought it was funny anyway :frown:
  • Nope.......... Jay, you're on a wrong streak with my riddles....
    Hopeless you are jay
  • shaddow said:
    Nope.......... Jay, you're on a wrong streak with my riddles....
    Hopeless you are jay

Riddles? What riddles? I don't see any riddles from you...at least I won't at this rate...
    Complete and utter insubordination I tell you :frown:
  • Oh and I've heard this riddle before, I just can't remember the dang answer :mad:

Same with your last one as well.

They're both very old riddles, just wish I could remember the answer :frown:
  • HAHAHA
    Well, you're getting old Jay, haha
  • shaddow said:
    Okay my turn........
    easy one

The answer is 11.
  • good job chris....... Told ya it was easy
  • I got 24 because you and i are not letters but 11? how did you get it that low.
  • oh man i feel so stupid that is so damn easy.
  • Brad stared through the dirty soot-smeared window on the 22nd floor of the office tower. Overcome with depression he slid the window open and jumped through it. It was a sheer drop outside the building to the ground. Miraculously after he landed he was completely unhurt. Since there was nothing to cushion his fall or slow his descent, how could he have survived the fall?
  • there was a balcony?
  • nope

"It was a sheer drop outside"

"nothing to cushion his fall or slow his descent"
  • he got stuck in the window and decided to return to the room
  • your actually getting close. look at the wording
  • He jumped into the room from a window cleaning ledge??
  • yes tomlad! he was jumping into the room not out of it. your turn for a riddle tom.
  • A black dog stands in the middle of an intersection in a town painted black. None of the street lights are working due to a power failure caused by a storm. A car with two broken headlights drives towards the dog but turns in time to avoid hitting him. How could the driver have seen the dog in time?
  • it woofed and the driver swirved
  • lol not quite.
    keep guessing
  • It was during the day
  • the dog is in the MIDDLE of the intersection which means it will only get hit by cars that remain on the same street, cars that turn onto a different street at the intersection will not hit the dog. so the driver did not see the dog he just turned because he was planing to anyway and it dog got lucky.
  • immm........
    may be he is mad
  • did he say something like " i will serve 6 years" ???
    cause then if he does serve 6 years he was telling the truth but if he serves 4 years he was lying.

Am i on the right lines?
  • "you will send me to 6 years of prison." is what the guy said
  • gosh darn it i did it agian curse YOU PAGES i was reading the first page and didnt see the page numbers.......

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion