• i just resonly whint tru my basment closite ( water sepping in ) and fond my bros old ps1. i need a av jack ( i think that is what thar called but if not thar one cord that seprats into 3 with red white and yellow). do you now whare i can find some cheep ones:confused:
  • You should still be able to find what you are looking for in places like Radio Shack. However, the PSOne can also use the rca cable (the one with red/white/yellow jacks) so i would just use those. The ones that come with your dying PS2work for it as well.
  • thanx! now i need to clean it.

    and my ps2 is still going. i think it just over heated...it's working fine now.thank God