ancient history
  • I was bored one day so I went to the last page of this forum. and tried to read the first post i could. well I couldn't. So I read the first post I could.
    random rants return.
    by Steve f staff

I started to read it and I got to the bottom of the page and looked at how many pages there were.............25?! 25 pages?! :blink: wow.
  • The Random Rants was actually one of my favorite topics to participate in.:)

It doesn't feel like it was "ancient history" to me...but it was awhile ago.
  • In web terms that particular thread is ancient history- just about 7 years old now! :huh:
  • I actually thought about that thread the other day. I miss that one.

I just read an old post by DaggersLover... Do you still talk to him Melinda? if so how is he?
  • Mike C STAFF said:
    I just read an old post by DaggersLover... Do you still talk to him Melinda? if so how is he?

Yes Mike, I still talk to DaggersLover, although we don't talk about much apart from work. I see him on occasion at work, but I haven't like hung out with him for like two years.:) We're still friends in my book though.

As far as I know, he's doing pretty good. But I think he'd be better off answering the question himself.
  • I need to stop reading the random rants return. It is really ticking me off some of the stuff that happens.
  • Looooool

I used to LOVE Random Rants......and I do believe I had more than my share of "Rants" to share with others.

Good times & good days at AP!!