yo tell me some good psp games
  • eh most psp games i play are lame got any goodones help ODG out
  • Let's move this into the right section first.

Now then, what type of games you prefer?
  • im new man dont know where post go?i wanted to ask u can pspslim headset with remote work in pspphat?
  • OverDoSeGamerz said:
    i wanted to ask u can pspslim headset with remote work in pspphat?

Uh, what language is that?

As Lyndon noted, give us a little more information if you are looking for suggestions, such as what type of game or games do you like to play?
  • Lucifer said:
    Uh, what language is that?

I think it's "wanna be gangsta-ese". :p

As for the headset, no- the slim headset model will only work in the slim. Still, it should be no problem to find one of the original sets in stores.
  • im sorry its my way to talk im from jamaica...i like goregames bloody mostly shooters...fps multiplayer..
  • the headset i need is with remote where u talk online i ask because only slimheadset i see here in jamaica
  • You may need to check places like eBay for the original model headset now.
  • Well, not really a gore game per se, but there is Silent Hill:Origins for the PSP that is excellent. Very creepy and exactly what you would expect from this great franchise.

In regards to FPS, there is always the SOCOM or Tom Clancy series of games that always offer great FPS action....and SOCOM Fireteam Bravo also has a onlibe multi-pay option as well.

Killzone Retribution would be worth a look into as well.
  • Lucifer said:
    Well, not really a gore game per se, but there is Silent Hill:Origins for the PSP that is excellent. Very creepy and exactly what you would expect from this great franchise.

In regards to FPS, there is always the SOCOM or Tom Clancy series of games that always offer great FPS action....and SOCOM Fireteam Bravo also has a onlibe multi-pay option as well.

Killzone Retribution would be worth a look into as well.

i got socom ftb1 and 2 i love them both thumbs up
  • i played silent hill ps1 and psp both stupid games i enjoy unreal tournement that has many gore factor none like that?resistance is lame story and multiplayer too much hacking
  • Oo Oo Oo Oo Get Dissidia! Get Dissidia! Get Dissidia!

You will get Dissidia, and you will like Dissidia... you will also give me all your money... (Jedi mind-trick :p )

Seriously, you should expand your likes. Shooters are fun, but better played on the grand-daddy computer or the consoles.
    Dissidia is a good game to add to your library.

YouTube - Final Fantasy Dissidia (Game Trailer)