PS2 The Golden Compass Walkthrough
  • :o :redface: :eek: Hello everyone!! i'm new here and was hoping that I can find something that I've looked all over this forsaken internet for. It's either bits and pieces or pay outrageous for it or don't have it at all and find misleading ads saying that they have it but when i get there, it's "sorry we don't have a walkthrough for that yet".
    I've also followed a advertisement here looking for it also it's the PS2 The Golden Compass Walkthrough. I am sooooo tired of being let down i can't stand it anymore. PLEASE!!!!!! If anyone can help me find a FREE full walkthrough I would be so greatful. I hope I made the right choice by coming here and making this my new gaming help site. I'll gladly tell my gaming friends about this place if I'm right and get the help I need.
    Thanks to anyone that can help me, I have the Compass answers already so I don't need help there. Plus i have a couple other ppl that r wanting to play it also, so I'd like to help them out too.
  • While there seems to be no sign of an online walkthrough other than the official one from Prima Games we may be able to help you out. Where in the game are you having problems at the moment?
  • I have found that somewhat of a walkthrough but it's all in symbols I can't figure out how to decode. I'm in the place where I've just got off the boat and trying to get the bear his armor back but can't figure out how to get into the basement. Do u have a walkthrough for it or you've played it so much that u know what to do already? Thanks for all ur help.
  • To learn how to get into the Magisterium basement where the armor is you'll need to best Frank in a Deception game. Using the spice cake you got from the Deception game earlier from the villagers will trick him faster and he'll say how to get in.
  • I so need help!!! I cant figure out how to keep the cursor in the middle of the compass!! PLZZZZ help meeee
  • You use the left analog stick. Here's a tip: When you use the compass, memorise where triangle, circle, cross and square are, so you don't have to look down when you need to press them. Well it helped me.
  • Here's another tip: Look in the instruction manual, if you have one. If you don't get one off the internet.
  • yeah, does any1 know where all the compass meanings r? also if some1 could help me find all the compass questions too that would be great. im really frustrated with trying to find a decent walkthrough guide to this >_<. plz help!
  • DragonSky said:
    yeah, does any1 know where all the compass meanings r? also if some1 could help me find all the compass questions too that would be great. im really frustrated with trying to find a decent walkthrough guide to this >_<. plz help!</div>

Well I'm not real good with places I've been, I've seen alot. But what I have seen is on gamespot.com or cheatcodescentral.com something like that there is a listing of the symbols. As far as the ??? I don't recall seeing them, but then again I was obsessing over the walkthru which I still don't have. If I come acrossed it again and u r still haveing problems let me know and I'll see if I can help ya a lil more.
  • litas said:
    I so need help!!! I cant figure out how to keep the cursor in the middle of the compass!! PLZZZZ help meeee

Yeah I know the feeling, I had a terrible time trying to figure it out too. But u have to keep tapping the joystick in the opposite direction the cursor is going. Kinda like walking on a tightrope, don't wanna overdue it or u'll fall. Same thing here if u keep the cursor in the middle of the compass as best u can u'll get done faster. i thought so n e ways. Good Luck!!
  • I need major help with this game. I'm on the Bolvanger level and am being chased by the monkey and I can't find the other hiding places. Can anyone please help me!!!