Gaming comfort foods/drinks
  • I was just curious as to what food/snack or drinks you enjoy having close by while playing your favorite game?

For me, I always have coffee & a bottle of water close by. If the munchies attack, there is nothing better than a bowl of Cheeze-Its!
  • I sustain myself with the air... I'm not joking I have gone a whole day without eating and not felt hungry for a second although I was extremly hungry when I woke up the next day....
  • General Red said:
    I have gone a whole day without eating

That sounds more like a back-story for a new Horror Survival game! :eek:
  • I usually enjoy a nice cold Dr. Pepper while playing a game. That and Cheez-Its count as my "comfort" food, although I hardly need them for comfort. I more just like them because their delicious and not because I'm sad for losing at something.
  • Lucifer said:
    That sounds more like a back-story for a new Horror Survival game!

Brrraaaiiinnnsss... (And all the other things zombie say.)
  • Yeah. I hardly eat if I'm in marathon Zombie killer mode (WaW - Ray gun ftw!)

But I usually have two, 2 litre soft-drinks to stop me from dehydration... wait...
  • I like a nice cookie to munch on when Im shooting folk.
  • steelcitysurfer said:
    I like a nice cookie to munch on when Im shooting folk.

Somehow there is something just relaxing and wrong with that....:huh:
  • probably the shooting folk part...
  • I usually always keep a glass of water or a water bottle next to me while I play. Its always important to stay hydrated. I don't snack much though. I hate when my hands are greasy and then it gets on my controller.
  • Gotta have my coffee...it is it's own food group! Now after some hard playing, I sometimes need to comfort myself with an ice-cream! :p
  • Coffee, sometimes a Newcastle ale. Food wise, microwave taquitos always hit the spot.
  • cider and salt and vinegar twirls does it for me :D
  • Beer, then another Beer, maybe some Beer.

Wash that down with a Beer!!!!!!!!

THEN maybe Pizza and Beer!!!