Hello fellow gamers
  • Shame for me...I have only known Lyndon for I don't know how many years and I just now signed up. I always just read over my hubby's shoulder to keep up with the goings-on here at AP, but now I decided to make it official. :)

I'm always up for playing a game or two. Currently I am playing Critter Crunch, LittleBig Planet, Need for Speed:Shift & Elder Scrolls: Oblivion.

When not gaming I love spending time with my husband (Lucifer) watching old movies, gardening and astronomy. We have spent plenty of late nights gazing at the wonders of the dark sky at our telescopes.

I also enjoy spending time outdoors Geocaching, walking, taking our grandson to the zoo. I gladly go to concerts with Country Music being my first choice but old rock is always good for a listen too. Even met my husband at a Bad Company/Damn Yankee's concert!
  • Yeah, shame on you for not signing up a LOOOOOOONG time ago, shame, shame, shame!
    :p

Glad you finally decided to join the "cool bunch" though!!! Now Lyndon can pick on ya'....
  • Are you suggesting that I "pick on" the ladies of the forum, Wade? Perish the thought! ;)

Welcome to the insane asylum, Jackie! B)
  • Lyndon M STAFF said:
    Are you suggesting that I "pick on" the ladies of the forum, Wade?

Well heck yes....it is all fair game!

....runs away before Melinda, Jane & Jackie has a chance to pummel me..... :huh:
  • Lucifer said:
    ....runs away before Melinda, Jane & Jackie has a chance to pummel me..... :huh:

Hell hath no fury Lucifer....;)