Cant use Media GO for my PSP
  • any time it tries to download it'l automaticly fail at 2% with an errorcode

"0x80048a80"

any ideas why? (as to why not thru the PSP itself, i dont have a working wireless router anymore. just an old standby wired one.)
  • Dracari, are you trying to download it TO the PSP? If so then you are doing it wrong. The Media Go program gets installed to your computer.
  • Lyndon M STAFF said:
    Dracari, are you trying to download it TO the PSP? If so then you are doing it wrong. The Media Go program gets installed to your computer.

no this is when i use MediaGo's PSN download section to download anything. even free song titles to Rockband Unplugged.

i hope its not because at One time it had CFW a few months back i flashed it back to OFW as i lost intrest in Homebrew. its using 6.20 Sony Offical firmware.
  • You may want to try going into the PSP's settings in the PlayStation Network section (might need to connect to the computer for this seeing as you don't have the wi-fi going now) and try de-activating the PSP from your PSN account, re-format the memory stick (making sure to move your games and saves over to the media Go storage first) then re-activate the system.
  • it fails with same error upon re-activating

ohh as to not having a wireless router anymore i fubared a update for my (now Ex) dd-wrt router and wireless functions stopped.
  • All right, have you tried when leaving it de-activated?
  • yea and i only have 1 PSN account too so i dont know wth's going on.