Call of Juarez - Bound in Blood
    Call of Juarez - Bound in Blood

This is one of the games that Santa got me for Christmas, and I have been enjoying the heck out of it! I just finished it on Medium, and am now working my way through on Very Hard mode.

Set years before the first game, Bound in Blood follows the McCall brothers--Ray and Thomas--as they change from honorable Confederate deserters to amoral treasure hunters seeking a fabled fortune. If you played the first game, you know Ray as a religious fire-and-brimstone preacher, which is a stark contrast to the lustful, greedy, cold-hearted Ray portrayed in Bound in Blood. It's one of the great pleasures of the game to see just how this transformation takes place, and while you'll probably see the ending from a mile away, it still packs a hefty emotional punch.

Great graphics, storyline and game-play, Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood is a great addition for those who enjoy Western style shooters or shooters that are not all run & frag style.
  • hmm have heard of that but I, personaly am hoping to get my grubby little hands on Red Dead redemption.
    So anyways back on topic how is the control and aiming mechanic?
  • General Red said:
    hmm have heard of that but I, personaly am hoping to get my grubby little hands on Red Dead redemption.
    So anyways back on topic how is the control and aiming mechanic?

Red Dead Redemption is a "must get" for me.

Anyway, the mechanics in Call of Juarez are excellent, aiming is great...and quite realistic for the weapons used. No such thing as a 1 mile sniper shot, and pistols are limited in range, just as one would expect from the types of guns used in the 1800's.
  • Thought Bound in Blood was quite good, the multiplayer was excellent.

I am looking forward to RDR, i loved Red Dead Revolver on PS2, so this is a MUST!!!
  • wow this game is making quiet the ripple in the gaming world. Almost anyone that you ask, wants this game.