Forum Stuffs
  • Are you guys ever planning on getting a new forum skin? Just curious ^_^

Do you guys remember those user bars we had oh so long ago? The ones with our awesome ranks and such? Those were good times ^_^

If you want I could make some rank bars for you :)
  • Man I missed so so so so much before I found this site kinda sad and I just got over that :(
    Nah I really don't care I am here now and that is all that matters.
  • General Red said:
    Man I missed so so so so much before I found this site kinda sad and I just got over that :(
    Nah I really don't care I am here now and that is all that matters.

..and we are glad you are here with us now Red; but yeah...the times this site has seen in the past; it was almost headline making stuff. :eek:
  • Can we bring back the user bars? :D

Like.. for example:

I can make more, and even change the style ^_^
  • King22 said:
    Can we bring back the user bars? :D

Like.. for example:

I can make more, and even change the style ^_^

Personally, I didn't care for them then, and still don't. As a general rule, any time there is a "ranked" bar, sig., whatever, forums see a big influx of "junk" posts just so members can reach the next level or rank.
  • Ah ^_^ Its okay man.

What about a forum skin are you guys considering getting another one?

I just realized that the signatures are disabled :(... *cries*
  • Jim or Lyn would be the ones to contact about that, they are the only ones with access to the admin cp. While I agree with Wade that the user bars do increase useless posts to obtain higher rands, but it could be a necessary evil to endure to liven this place back up.
  • Mike C STAFF said:
    Jim or Lyn would be the ones to contact about that, they are the only ones with access to the admin cp.

Well thats not entirely true <_<
    Nah I can't hack and really, it would be a useless skill to have. I just want to be computer savy :D