PSN you plan of getting it?
  • I was curious as to how many are going to purchase the upcoming PlayStation Plus plan?

I for one will go ahead and get it...the price is minimal and the overall cost savings will pay for the membership quickly.

For those not familiar with it, here is a little info:

Here are the basics of the new premium subscription service, PlayStation Plus:

* Launching on the 29th June
    * The current PSN features will remain free. We are still very committed to PSN as a free gaming service and are certainly not planning on reducing this service following the launch of PlayStation Plus.
    * Plus is an evolving service and the features included at launch will be:
    o Games
    o Discounts
    o Exclusive items on PlayStation Store
    o Full Game Trial
    o Automatic Downloads
    (More info on these below)
    * Membership to Plus can be purchased through PlayStation Store on PS3 for either 90 days or a whole year (365 days)
    * Local prices for membership can be found below, payment is a one off fee for either of the memberships and can be purchased with any of the current Store payment methods
  • I'll definitely be checking this out as well- the amount of freebies they give out each month would easily make up the cash paid out (and early access to betas is never a bad thing ;) ).

I should mention one thing- the LittleBigPlanet download is for the PAL users, not those of us in North America.
  • Getting it Thursday! :)
  • Waiting until Thursday when it's available as of today? :huh:
  • Got it and thinking its well worth it.

I had not bought Wipeout HD previousley, so got that and LBP!!!
  • Got your money's worth with it already then, didn't you? lol Wade and I will be wanting to hook up with you sometime for some Wipeout.
  • Lyndon M STAFF said:
    Wade and I will be wanting to hook up with you sometime for some Wipeout.

You got that right. Buckle the seat belts 'cause it is a wild ride!
  • I started with the 3 month subscription to see how it goes and to see if it is worth it in the long run.

I know it has only been a week, but the only thing that I have received for such is a $5 Mini game ($17.99 - $5.99 = $12.00 worth of offerings left to pay for itself) time will tell if I go for the whole year or not based on the next 3 months offerings.