• I have read some of the other threads on this and i have done the port forwarding, tried the DMZ, and doing the wireless set up manually on the ps3 and im still stuck with nat 3. Any ideas on what i can try next. i have a WGT 624v4 router and a Siemens speedstream 4200 modem. any advice would be much appreciated, tired of playing red dead by myself:huh:
  • Have you tried a simple solution like power down the router then plug it in again? Sometimes when settings are adjusted it needs a reboot to have them kick in.
  • yes after i set the dmz and ports i restarted the router/modem
  • I read that i might need to bridge my modem and router, dont know what that means. is it something i can do on my own? or do i need to call my ISP. or would this even help with the NAT 3 problem.
  • If you have your connection going from modem to router to PC/ PS3 then everything is hooked up correctly. You may want to double check that you have all of the ports in correctly. We have them listed in this section in the pinned thread at the top (Getting your PS3 online- some tips).
  • i have all the ports i need open. Is it possible that my router is to old?