Members, Staff, everyone...get involved!
  • Hey all, we all enjoy the informative articles, cheats and games here on AP, and it is no secret that the game are just a blast to play; but we also would like to get everyone here who visits involved in the forum posts/threads as well.

You do not have to be an expert or hardcore gamer to get involved, all it takes is simply a few minutes of your time to post a question, comment or anything else that is on your mind.

Share your likes or dislikes about a game, your excitement (or disappointment) over your newest game...anything at all.

PS1, PS2, PS3, PSP...whatever your console/game of choice, you are always welcome to give us your thoughts and opinions of what you have, what you like, what you would like to see done different, anything.

We know that there are many of you reading and reviewing the threads here, now we would like you to become active in those threads with your participation.
  • I just realized I am one of two of the only "Members" (being not one of the staff) to still be posting. And this just saddens me. I came into this forum at the end of a great reign. If only you new comers could of saw what I saw, all the laughing or "Lols". *sigh* Won't you other members please post in the Forum area? Please? Come on don't make me beg! (even though I may of just begged a little)
  • hey hey hey it is fat albert here to say everyone it is fun to laugh and play games all day:D
  • I would encourage all to participate, start a thread and see where it goes, you just never know.

C'mon everyone, add 1 new thread each and lets see what happens.

Alternatively just post a coment on someone else's thread.
  • If you are reading this reply, it means i have taken time out of my oh so busy life to post a comment on this thread.

Here, have a smilely ----> :)
  • No internet for three whole weeks! Dunno how I survived... but i did :o Hehe
    Hello guys :D
    Aye, will try to participate whenever possible. Most of the time I browse as a guest, only log on when want to post something, is that what most of you do too? :p
  • Hulibert said:

Aye, will try to participate whenever possible. Most of the time I browse as a guest, only log on when want to post something, is that what most of you do too? :p

Awesome Hulibert!

We realize that folks have busy lives and all that; but all of us here really do enjoy interacting with others on the forums....some of us have known each other for well over a decade.

It doesn't matter what you want to talk about or discuss, just post what is on your mind and there are many here who will gladly reply back.

At one time AP was an exceptionally busy place and full of some of the best people you would ever want to meet...and it would be great to get back to that again; but it takes participation from all of us to get there.

So heck yes, log on, post away, and let the chatter begin! :)
  • @Hulibert
    Nah. I just... keep this site buried in my bookmarks and check every once in a while. I don't think I ever log out when I leave, so I'm always logged in when I take a bit of time to remember my first forum.

(Wade's post suddenly popped up out of no where! Wade, are you a wizard?)
  • i visit forum as logged in post threads/questions ,hardly get any reply's :rolleyes: like why does GT5 PROLOGUE not work off-line?:mad: I paid for game ,not ooops server down so Prologue won't work ,that's crazy ? (did i buy it or just gain access for 39 us dollars ),what'/s up with that ??????????
  • Sony has since shut down the servers that GT5 Prologue was using to make room to use those servers for the full Gran Turismo 5 game. That is the thing with online play- after some time servers do get shut down and moved to more recent titles which will get more online play.
  • Lyndon M STAFF said:
    Sony has since shut down the servers that GT5 Prologue was using to make room to use those servers for the full Gran Turismo 5 game. That is the thing with online play- after some time servers do get shut down and moved to more recent titles which will get more online play.

That means prologue is useless now and I wasted money on getting it :o Sony should give prologue buyers back their money seeing as it won't play without server connection ....... ARRRRGGGHHH!:mad: :mad: :mad:
  • Crunchatize me Captain